live music & The events team within the radio provides all music and event activities live on 1, 2, 6 Music, 1Xtra and Asian Network radios, working closely with colleagues from BBC Presentation, and BBC Music.
The Event Project Manager is responsible for managing the production, technical and editorial delivery of all large-scale events at popular music stations. The Event Project Manager will lead and support the event project team of mid to large scale events. The Event Project Manager is someone with experience in the Events team and will be asked to attend events to represent the Live Events management team.
In addition to in-depth knowledge and experience in the recorded and live music industry in new music across genres, you will need:
– Substantial experience in the production and organization of live events, tours and festival stages
– In-depth knowledge and understanding and experience of managing projects while respecting strategic ambitions
– Proven experience leading complex projects at live events or festivals
– Experience in fostering collaboration to achieve common goals – with stakeholders – dealing with internal and external stakeholders including talent, artists, contributors, etc.
– Proven ability to manage project schedule, negotiate and organize within budgetary constraints
– Proven ability to lead a team, mentor and support the team in a successful event.
– Proven ability to manage, plan, negotiate and organize within budget constraints
– Proven experience of editorial and technical, health and safety requirements for events
See the link below for more details.